St Mark's Hub
70a Main Avenue, Bush Hill Park, En1 1DH
Training and Advice Service
Information and Advice Service
(Mondays, 9.30 am– 12.00pm)
- Useful and accurate information and practical advice on a range of topics to parents/professionals
- A ‘point of entry’ to services which families may require
- Awareness raising campaign within the local community
- Local parent to parent scheme
Parent support programme to assist families in learning about
autistic spectrum disorders, interventions and approaches, ways to manage challenging behaviour and a number of varied topics.
We will listen to the views of parents and people with autistic spectrum disorders in order to improve our services and strive to ensure the needs of a range of ethnic and cultural communities.
At the Hub
- Students have monthly health checks from the community nurse.
- Staff in-house training
- Professional meetings