FULL TIME MALE SOCIAL TRAINER (SUPPORT WORKER) / DRIVER
37.5 hours per week
St Mark’s Day Service provides day care and social education to autistic people with learning difficulties who are experiencing emotional and behavioural difficulties.
We are seeking to appoint a male member of staff to join our team as a social trainer (support worker) / driver.
- A current, full driving licence
If you can:
- Offer energy and skills in ensuring a quality service
- Bring new skills to enhance our service
- Work through stressful/demanding situations
And are able to demonstrate:
- A patient and understanding attitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build rapport effectively
- Motivation and able to work under your own initiative
- Compassion and have a non-judgmental outlook
- Flexibility is a must
- A responsible mature attitude
Previous experience preferred but not essential as training will be provided.
Staff have the opportunity to obtain a diploma in Health & Social Care, Autism specific.
If you would like further information, contact us on 020 8366 3757
Here you can read the job description and person specification for the post.